Yep, it’s so easy! You don’t need no stinkin’ real estate agent. Here’s all you have to do:
- Figure out how much you can afford
- Check your credit report
- Save for a down payment
- List your current home on the market
- Market your home for sale
- Clean up and prepare your home for showings
- Consider each offer
- Negotiate the contract
- Hire a title company to complete the closing
- Then research types of mortgages
- Find a mortgage lender
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage
- Decide where you want to live
- Decide what you want in a home
- Determine how good the schools are
- Check the local property taxes
- Go to open houses
- Research local amenities
- Figure out how much you can offer
- Submit an offer
- Complete the mortgage application
- Order the home inspections
- Negotiate any repairs
- Have the property surveyed
- Review homeowners’ association documents
- Review the title commitment
- Obtain title insurance
- Secure homeowners and flood insurance
- Calculate your closing costs and how much money
you need to bring to the closing table
- Conduct the final walk-through
- Sign all the documents…
- Pick up the keys to your new home! It’s that simple! …as long as everything goes smoothly with no complications at all. Yeah, right!
See how simple it is? Anyone can do it! You have plenty of time on your hands, don’t you? The truth is, most people don’t realize how complex buying and selling a home really is. The Good News Bob Team is trained to work through all these processes, and many more, because we deal in real estate every day. Most people may buy and sell a house only three or four times in their lifetime.
For example, do you know how hot the real estate market is right now—is it a buyer’s or seller’s market? Do you know how to prepare and stage your home to appeal to any buyer? How do you market your home for sale to get the highest number of qualified buyers to view it? Are you able to negotiate the best deal for yourself whether you’re selling or buying a home? As a buyer, how can you safely view all the available homes for sale?
And what about all the paperwork? An error or two could cost you thousands, or even tens of thousands of dollars, or, worse yet, a costly lawsuit. These are just a few of the dozens of factors involved in selling or buying your home. So, please, for the sake of your finances and peace of mind, trust the Good News Bob Team to handle this huge event for you and with you so you can “Experience Good News” like hundreds of satisfied clients have before!
Call us today for a FREE consultation on any of your real estate needs. We’re the Good News in real estate!
Have an opinion? Send me an email and share your thoughts—I’d love to hear from you!